Saturday 31 August 2013

THE ONE & ONLY TRACY ❤




To me you are an angle in disguise .Full of intuition, intelligent and wise. Always giving and helping through good times and bad times. You are the best friend I've ever had.
You're the one I most admire, with great intentions and loving desires. Passion and trust and knowing that you care, brings a lifetime of Happiness for us to share.
The past you cannot forget or undo, The future is all we can look forward too. I wish I could have been there by your side. For all the times you've weeped and cried. To the one & only Tracy ❤. http://www.twitter.com/tracymaseko1 . Some says Best Friends means different things to different people


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

DJ TSAKS x Le ROI

New House Music by Le Roi & DJ Tsaks. With an influence of Pretorian style, The touch of lit guitar, was an inspiration, and the most co...